Software Architect (iGaming Platform)
We are looking for a Software Architect with 3+ years of commercial experience to join our Online Casino Platform team.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 50+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- 7+ years programming experience, 3+ years architecture and system design experience
- Experience with a wide range of technologies such as monolith/service-oriented/microservices architectures, distributed systems, relational/non-relational databases, message brokers and event streaming, cloud IaaS/PaaS, and front-end technologies to design, develop, and deploy scalable and highly-available enterprise solutions
- Technical depth and breadth in data services to guide the team in the areas of building and operating infrastructure services, database design, and data ingestion/ETL, among others
- Experience in measuring/calculating capacity of a system
- Real life experience solving complex technical design problems with the above technologies
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken English of intermediate or higher level
Nice to have, not mandatory
- Experience with programming languages (Ruby, Golang)
- Experience with technologies as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Sentry, ELK)
In this role you will
- Guide technology choices and approaches to execution
- Plan and coordinate the technical strategy and implementation
- Drive clarity in our architecture and technical designs through frequent communication and documentation
- Advocate for value optimized, highly available, performant, efficient, and scalable designs and coding practices
- Advocate engineering procedures within the Agile framework for best practices across the software development lifecycle
- Participate in planning meetings for our product roadmap and deliverables across multiple product areas
- Provide technical designs for and feedback on other engineering work
- Continuously improve delivery velocity, stability, and quality of the specific technologies and system components as well as the overall system
- Break architectural work down into manageable, iterative improvements, guide your own work and that of team members to execute on these plans in a timely manner
What we offer
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well)
- Relocate options with company support
- All Sports program compensation
- Extended medical insurance program
- Office located nearby subway with own secure parking
- Salary is above the market level
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided
- Free English lessons
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
- Referral program
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality software and have a strong background in the software architecture, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Casino Platform team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Your application for Senior Software Architect (iGaming Platform) submitted successfully.