SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1300+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- 7+ years programming experience, 3+ years architecture and system design experience
- Experience with a wide range of technologies such as monolith/service-oriented/microservices architectures, distributed systems, relational/non-relational databases, message brokers and event streaming, cloud IaaS/PaaS, and front-end technologies to design, develop, and deploy scalable and highly-available enterprise solutions
- Technical depth and breadth in data services to guide the team in the areas of building and operating infrastructure services, database design and data ingestion/ETL
- Experience in measuring/calculating capacity of a system
- Real life experience solving complex technical design problems with the above technologies
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken English of intermediate or higher level
Nice to have, not mandatory
- Experience with programming languages (Golang, React)
- Experience with technologies as PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Scylla, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring systems (Sentry, ELK, Prometheus, DataDog)
In this role you will
- Guide technology choices and approaches to execution
- Plan and coordinate the technical strategy and implementation
- Drive clarity in our architecture and technical designs through frequent communication and documentation
- Advocate for value optimized, highly available, performant, efficient, and scalable designs and coding practices
- Advocate engineering procedures within the Agile framework for best practices across the software development lifecycle
- Participate in planning meetings for our product roadmap and deliverables across multiple product areas
- Provide technical designs for and feedback on other engineering work
- Continuously improve delivery velocity, stability and quality of the specific technologies and system components as well as the overall system
Break architectural work down into manageable, iterative improvements, guide your own work and that of team members to execute on these plans in a timely manner
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
Your application for Senior Software Architect submitted successfully.