SRE Engineer (Payment Gateway)
SOFTSWISS is rapidly developing its fintech business. Right now, we form a team of professionals who will work on a number of products in this area. You can become a part of it! If you want to grow and develop in fintech, then here you will have a unique opportunity to join the project at an early stage of its development and walk the path from idea to release together.
- Collaboration with product and engineering teams at different stages of the SDLC to formalize and comply with SLA / SLO.
- Work on improving the observability of the system at the level of hardware, network, infrastructure components and the application itself. Building and maintaining a monitoring system (metrics, logs, request tracing, etc.) and responses to production incidents.
- Development of tools for routine processes automation related to system maintenance, preparation and delivery of new releases.
- Proactive work on modelling potential threats and creating scenarios for working with them: disaster recovery plan, reducing blast radius, etc.
- Work on increasing the reliability and fault tolerance of the system.
- Experience in developing/supporting complex distributed systems in production.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Saltstack / etc).
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker).
- Acquaintance with the elements of our technology stack: k8s on-premise, PostgreSQL, Kafka, etcd, Vault.
- Responsibility and focus on team results, problem-solving.
Would be an advantage:
- Broad technical horizons. Development experience in one or several modern programming languages.
- Experience in finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements.
- A good level of self-organization, your own time and workload management.
- Full-time position (remote work is possible).
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station.
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company.
- Great community of software development experts and other industry professionals.
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs.
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks.
- English courses in the office.
Your application for Senior SRE Engineer (Payment Gateway) submitted successfully.