SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 4B+ € bets processed per month
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
FinteqHub is a PCI DSS certified payment gateway for online businesses that provides access to integrations with various payment systems through a single platform. The application allows businesses to create and manage requests for financial transactions, set up processing rules, and provide analytical summaries of financial flows.
Here at FinteqHub we are rethinking the concept of payment gateway solutions and creating an innovative approach to payment system integration. We make the management of payments processing transparent, stable and flexible.
- Collection, analysis, formalization, and documentation of requirements for the system being developed. Modeling and documentation of the subject area;
- Communication with stakeholders. Elaboration of business ideas to the level of technical specifications agreed with the rest of the system;
- Participation in planning the development process. Prompt work with changes and interaction with the team on emerging issues;
- Analysis of similar solutions on the market, industry development trends, and proposals for product improvement;
- At least 2 years of experience in IT as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst. Understanding the life cycle and software development processes;
- Experience in analysis, decomposition, and documentation of complex systems. Including using tools for creating diagrams, and flowcharts;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Responsibility and focus on team results, perseverance in solving complex problems;
- Good level of self-organization, managing own time and workload;
It will be a good plus:
- Experience in developing and bringing large projects to the release stage;
- Knowledge of the basics of domain-oriented design (DDD), applying it to real projects;
- Experience in finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements;
- Top-level understanding of technologies, protocols, and data formats underlying modern information systems (HTTP, JSON, SQL, REST, etc.);
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home