SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients.
SOFTSWISS is based in Poland, Georgia, Malta, and Belarus and counts 1300+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
- Collection, analysis, formalization, and documentation of requirements for the system being developed. Modeling and documentation of the subject area;
- Communication with stakeholders. Elaboration of business ideas to the level of technical specifications agreed with the rest of the system;
- Participation in planning the development process. Prompt work with changes and interaction with the team on emerging issues;
- Analysis of similar solutions on the market, industry development trends, and proposals for product improvement.
- Understanding the life cycle and software development processes;
- Experience in analysis, decomposition, and documentation of complex systems. Including using tools for creating diagrams, and flowcharts;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Responsibility and focus on team results, perseverance in solving complex problems;
- Good level of self-organization, managing own time and workload.
It will be a good plus:
- Experience in developing and bringing large projects to the release stage;
- Knowledge of the basics of domain-oriented design (DDD), applying it to real projects;
- Experience in finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements;
- Top-level understanding of technologies, protocols, and data formats underlying modern information systems (HTTP, JSON, SQL, REST, etc.).
What we offer:
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
Your application for Senior System Analyst submitted successfully.