Systems Engineer (Middle)
SOFTSWISS is rapidly developing its fintech business. Right now a team of professionals is being formed that will work on a number of products in this area. And you can become a part of it! If you want to grow and develop in fintech, here you have a unique opportunity to join the project at an early stage of its development and go together from idea to release.
– Automate infrastructure components;
– Develop CI pipelines for projects;
– Migrate infrastructure between data centers;
– Participate in the launch of new projects;
– React to monitoring events;
– Higher technical education;
– 3+ years of experience as a system engineer;
– Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Saltstack);
– Experience in shell-scripts;
– Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems;
– Experience with container application virtualization systems;
– Intermediate English;
– Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
– Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
– Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
– Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation
– Sports program compensation
– Free online English lessons with a native speaker
– Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
– Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
– A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Systems Engineer (Middle) submitted successfully.