Talent Development Team Lead
SOFTSWISS is seeking a bright mind for a full-time position of Talent Development Team Lead.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1200+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
In line with the Group HR Strategy, this role will lead the development of the Group Performance Management, Reward Agenda and Reward Strategy that will help the company achieve its business objectives. In order to instill a high-performance culture this role will lead the development of guidelines for building performance management process and total remuneration packages for the Group, as well as the development of the appropriate controls and set of indicators to track progression.
- Create and implement Group Talent strategies and practicies.
- Create and implement Group Training Plan based on the organizational learning needs and Personal Development Plans.
- Ensure the development of Successors within the Group.
- Ensure optimum budget allocation for key Talent initiatives at Group level.
- Lead HR Business Partners and GMs in executing Talent practices in countries.
- Leverage relationships with external institutions / suppliers / training providers to access top development tools, training programs and facilitators.
- Develop and maintain organizational communications which related to the development to ensure employees have knowledge of development events and resources.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed trainings to evaluate and measure results.
- Act as a key change agent in managing the corporate culture by developing change management activtities and capability across the Group.
- University degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar positions with the experience in Talent
- In-depth understanding of best talent management practices and global trends.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to influence people, as well as acknowledged and proven leadership skills, and an ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners.
- Acknowledged and proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and deal with cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to innovate.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Talent Development Team Lead submitted successfully.