Technical Account Manager
FinteqHub is a PCI DSS certified payment gateway for online businesses that provides access to integrations with various payment systems through a single platform. The application allows businesses to create and manage requests for financial transactions, set up processing rules, and provide analytical summaries of financial flows.
Here at FinteqHub we are rethinking the concept of payment gateway solutions and creating an innovative approach to payment system integration. We make the management of payments processing is transparent, stable and flexible.
- Higher or incomplete higher education, preference for graduates of technical universities;
- English, not lower than Upper Intermediate;
- Experience with payment systems preferred;
- Experience in support with helpdesk systems is desirable;
- Experience in technical support (1st or 2nd line) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of the basics of WEB architecture will be a plus;
- Knowledge of the basics in programming will be a great plus (data types/basic operators/functions);
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, Gitlab will be a plus;
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK) will be a plus;
- Understand of information and application security, SSH, access credentials;
- Basic knowledge in technical analysis will be a plus.
- Handling requests from first line support;
- Maintaining the efficiency of payment systems;
- Interaction with payment systems;
- Analysis and identification of patterns in problems with payments with subsequent reporting;
- Interaction with related departments (2nd line, Finance, Account managers, B2C…);
- Preparing tasks for integration into the payment gateway (analysis);
- Setting up payment methods for Finteqhub (payment gateway) clients;
- Communication with clients of the payment gateway regarding the performance of payment methods.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
Your application for Senior Technical Account Manager submitted successfully.Go Home