Technical Project Manager (iGaming platform)
We are looking for a Software Service Manager to join our SOFTSWISS IGaming Platform team.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of SOFTSWISS iGaming Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. iGaming Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Sentry, ELK
We are a team of 100+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- 2+ years of experience in agile project management for software product
- Strong project and process management skills
- Expertise in DevOps/SRE tools, processes, and culture
- Technical background associated with software development
- Expertise analyzing complex application, database, network, and OS issues across a distributed large scale customer facing system
- Must be an excellent communicator and speaker both online and in written interactions
- Written and spoken English of intermediate or higher level
Nice to have, not mandatory
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible
- Experience with software development – read and understand code, logs, databases queries
- Experience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Sentry, ELK)
- Understand of information and application security, SSH, access credentials
In this role you will
- Manage roadmap, backlog, priorities and daily routines of the SRE team
- Manage daily release routines, implement organizational and technical improvements for releasing process
- Closely communicate with product management to understand actual problems and coordinate development lifecycle
- Manage backlog processing in sense of transparency, sufficient communication and removal of impediments
What we offer
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well)
- Relocate options with company support
- All Sports program compensation
- Extended medical insurance program
- Office located nearby subway with own secure parking
- Salary is above the market level
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided
- Free English lessons
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
- Referral program
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality software and have a strong background in the software service management, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Casino Platform team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Your application for Senior Technical Project Manager (iGaming platform) submitted successfully.