SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SoftSwiss in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 4B+ € bets processed per month
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
- Development of new and optimization of existing interfaces.
- Revision of already launched projects.
- Preparing page design for different devices and browsers.
- Creation of wierframes and prototypes of our product pages.
- Creating specifications and design guides for frontend developers.
- Interaction with the company’s teams for prompt product design development.
- Developing presentations and other visual materials.
- Proficiency in design programs: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Additional skills are welcome – animation, illustration, etc.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX design principles and features. Tracking and using current trends.
- Portfolio available.
- At least 1-2 years experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience of designing UI for native mobile apps.
- Creativity, creativity, responsibility and neatness.
- Knowledge or understanding of layout.
- Written and spoken English (Intermediate and above).
- Effective interaction with frontend developers and managers.
- Understanding of business requirements and creating user-centric design.
- Understanding of design processes, and the ability to follow and improve them.
- Creating design assets such as icons, collages, simple illustrations.
- Initiative and ability to argue design decisions.What we offer:
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well)
- Relocate options with company support
- All Sports program compensation
- Extended medical insurance program
- Office located nearby subway with own secure parking
- Salary is above the market level
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided
- Free English lessons
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
- Referral program
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
Your application for Senior UI/UX Designer submitted successfully.