SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for an Access Provisioning Team Lead / L3. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Manage the Team;
- Supervising the technical development of team;
- Communicating with other teams on incoming tasks, clarifying tech requirement;
- Good command and coordination of agile frameworks for the Access Provisioning team;
- Administrate project – Access Provisioning in Jira;
- Ensure and Monitor the service meets customer’s goals;
- Support planning and road-mapping team tech tasks;
- Determine scope of work and monitor deadlines;
- Compile and Control the process of technical documentation for the service;
- Writing scripts (If necessary).
- 5+ years’ experience working as a dedicated IT Engineer/Service Engineer in a (software) development company;
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Team Lead;
- Good knowledge of service management;
- Experience in applying Agile frameworks;
- Experience with estimation and planning, roadmap creation for the team;
- Ability to develop and coach a team;
- Compile and Control the process of technical documentation for the services;
- Experience writing code (PowerShell, python, bash, or any) is required;
- Excellent communication skills in Russian;
- English: intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
- PowerShell, python, bash, or any other script language (for writing automation scripts);
- Knowledge Azure AD, Microsoft 365;
- Knowledge about ITIL;
- Knowledge about Adaxes or ADMmanager as a plus;
- Experience in API these services as a plus: DataDog, Test Rail, Sentry, Elk/Kibana, ErrBot, Harbor, Percona, Postman, Grafana, SuperSet, Report portal, Crowdin’, Artifactory, Hashicorp vault.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.