SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Junior Account Manager based in Latin America.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Establish and develop strong long-term relationships with clients in Latin America and key persons on client’s side;
- Understand client business specifics and how it operates;
- In collaboration with client’s key persons identify potential issues and problems client business may face to propose solutions to solve them;
- Analyze client’s business and client’s competitors projects to identify and propose new potential business developments opportunities to the client;
- Analyze and track key projects metrics;
- Be responsible for the general client satisfaction;
- Meetings with clients;
- Resolve ongoing issues and problems;
- Prepare reports and invoices.
- Written and spoken English ~B2;
- Native or Proficient level of Portuguese;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of Spanish;
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Previous experience in creating and implementing strong relationships with clients;
- 1+ years in account management and/or customer success management;
- Experience in gambling is an advantage, but not a must.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.