SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for an Account Manager/Setup Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
Full customer support:
- building strong long-term relationships with clients and key people on the clients’ side;
- understanding the specifics of the client’s business, analysis of the client’s requirements, assistance in solving technical problems;
- daily consultations on using the product;
- conducting product trainings and demonstrations for clients and their teams;
- interacting with the development team, collection and analysis of clients’ feedback, direct participation in product backlog shaping;
- creating manuals and documentation on the use of the product for customers.
- Written and spoken English – B2; Russian – native or close to native;
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience as an Account Manager, Support Specialist, or Consultant for at least 1 year;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manner and manage stress;
- Self-organization and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Negotiation experience would be a plus;
- Experience in the IT field would be a plus.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.