SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Bank Relationship Manager.
We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Bank onboarding management: preparation of application packages, communication with banks from initial application stages to the receiving of relevant accounts, communication with various internal teams (Legal&Compliance, Finance, Business Development, Payments) involved in the process, resolving onboarding queries
- Management of bank data and settings in internal manuals and systems
- Cooperation with Legal&Compliance, Development and Support teams
- A degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or related experience
- Proficient command of English close to native level (B2-C1)
- Experience in Banks, AML, Due Diligence and Risk Management is a plus
- Organizational skills, ability to adapt, prioritize and work within deadlines
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about us, please visit our website https://www.softswiss.com.