SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Banner Content Specialist.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Set up banners on a daily basis. The banners can be of different style, type and functionality
- Communicate with client on the quality of the banners
- Propose and lead the projects on banner improvements with different teams
- Assist the Content Specialist: set up promos, tournaments, lotteries, offers, change the site content
- Fluency in English (B2+)
- HTML knowledge
- Stress resistance
- The ability to multitask and perform single-type tasks
Nice to have:
- Experience in gambling is desirable
What we offer:
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme
- Private insurance
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons
- An additional 1 Day off per calendar year
- Generous referral program
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1500+ people in the company
- No1 provider in Crypto iGaming
- 7 proprietary products
- 800+ brands using our software
- 10B+ € bets processed per month
- 6M+ active players monthly