SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a BizDev Account Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Building and maintaining relationships with current PSPs. This means being the first contact person, responding to their requests, finding ways to optimize AR and other indicators, and directing cooperation in order to develop our partnership.
- Identifying new opportunities and maximizing revenue from key PSPs. Signing referral agreements and bringing new clients according to them
- Holding actual PSP and PM research as per our primary market needs
- Perform intro calls and further communication with potential PSPs
- Help underwriting process by sending requests for Check List, NDAs and KYC/B from the PSP
- Arrange Referral agreements with PSP, Gateways, Facilitators/Integrators, and others and promote to partners
- Developing and executing plans with current PSPs that align with the company’s goals and objectives. Identifying potential growth areas, exploring new directions/solutions/features/channels, and monitoring progress
- Collaborating with other departments, such as BizDev, Tech team, and BAM
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in account management processes and implementing changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience 1+ years in the same role or the role related to the current position
- Advanced level of English as both internal communication and communication with clients is in English
- Russian language is not mandatory but will be a plus
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Previous experience with creating and implementing strong relationships with clients
What can be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in Fintech/Payments
- Experience as a Sales/BizDev manager
- Experience working in PSP
Will be a plus:
- Experience in account management
- Experience in Gambling/iGaming, in the Banking sphere
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.