SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Chief accountant (Poland).
We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Keeping up-to-date and correct bookkeeping in accordance with current legislation for a company with 550 employees working in the field of software development
- Valuation of assets and liabilities, determination of the financial result and tax and income tax bases. Preparation of tax returns (CIT, PIT, VAT, and JPK files)
- Preparation of tax returns, GUS, and NBP reports
- Responsibility for accounting policy and plan of accounts for companies under commercial, civil and labor law
- Cooperation with external institutions (CSO, ZUS, US), cooperation with lawyers and tax advisors
- Preparation of necessary documentation for audits and fiscal inspections
- Month and year-end closing, including cost and revenue analysis, and cost provisioning.
- Preparation of reports and statements (including accounting, financial, settlement, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- English – min. Intermediate
- Excellent knowledge of Polish accounting standards and reporting including tax accounting
- Experience in all areas of accounting
- Preparation of tax returns (CIT, PIT, VAT and JPK files), GUS and NBP reports, transfer pricing policy
- Excellent knowledge of current legal legislation in the field of bookkeeping and tax accounting, monitoring of legislation, and timely changes to respond
- Experience working in companies hiring over 100 employees
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about us, please visit our website https://www.softswiss.com.