SOFTSWISS continues to expand the Content Marketing Team and is looking for a Middle Content Manager/Copywriter.
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced, and attentive professional to share our culture and values.
SOFTSWISS Managed Services
A part of SOFTSWISS solutions offered to clients to facilitate their iGaming brand growth.
- Scope: SOFTSWISS Group of websites
- SEO: assigns tasks to brand SEO experts, discusses such tasks with the latter in Jira or in the respective messenger
- SEO: works jointly with project managers, digital marketing managers and developers to fix identified bugs or enhance the admin panel, website pages, etc.
- Writes copies and tech/writing specs upon request and based on the content plan
- Assigns design tasks to support articles and copy with necessary visual elements, engages external vendors, where necessary
- Assists the Brand Team with drafting commercial proposals, the PR&Events Team with award nomination cover copy, and other cross-team tasks
- Assists the Digital Marketing Team with drafting copy for promotion campaigns
- Prepares reports upon request, makes the necessary updates to the Business KPI report
- Maintains the budget within their duty’s scope
- Coordinates with WP within the scope of company sites
- Bachelor’s degree (linguistics, marketing, journalism, media)
- 2+ years experience in copywriting
- Able to write coherent and concise copy
- Writing portfolio – must be a website, a curated online drive folder, or a single accessible document with clear examples and references as to where the material was published
- Confident reporting on data, writing for multiple content formats and audiences
- Good understanding of web metrics and SEO
- You have a certificate in Google Analytics or have prior experience with using the platform
- English (B2-C2)
- Portuguese or Spanish (B2)
Nice to have:
- Experience in iGaming, IT marketing, B2B marketing
- Languages: Russian, Polish
- Basic knowledge of HTML
What we offer:
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme
- Private insurance
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons
- An additional 1 Day off per calendar year
- Generous referral program
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
SOFTSWISS is an international company, and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1500+ people in the company
- No1 provider in Crypto iGaming
- 7 proprietary products
- 800+ brands using our software
- 10B+ € bets processed per month
- 6M+ active players monthly