SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Customer Care Specialist.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way (chats/e-mails)
- Assist in solving customer problems and current issues
- Knowledge of the admin area, the ability to use all the provided tools (training)
- Make daily reports
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and Company policies
- Work from a comfortable office – is a must (Tbilisi)
- Working on a shift schedule 2/2 (shift 12 hours, alternation of day and night shifts)
- Fluency in English (B2+)
- Experienced PC user
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Responsible attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Soft skills to be able to deal with challenges professionally
- Team player with customer-oriented mindset
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.