SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Security team. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
SOFTSWISS security team takes care of iGaming services protection, data privacy, and business continuity to ensure that nothing distracts satisfied customers from using our products. We work closely with the IT team that develops and supports our services, and together we create genuinely excellent and secure iGaming products.
The ability for SOFTSWISS to continue to operate a fast and effective service is underpinned by the scale and performance of the technology products. We are building a new tier for leadership with the technical team.
In this role, you will be responsible for vulnerability management, endpoint protection and hardening infrastructure.
- Immerse yourself in the specifics of systems and processes to achieve a balance of security and performance;
- Supporting and improvement of infrastructure for cybersecurity instruments: Linux, k8s, DBs, GitLab pipelines, PAM, IRP;
- Automate team tasks with different solutions using Python/Go/Bash development;
- Participate in building protection of CI/CD & k8s infrastructure;
- Supporting and improvement of security measures for all company by common instruments: auditd, sudores, apparmor, nftables, k8s security policies and instruments;
- Analysing security data for new implementations/improvements;
- Contribute to the definition of security policies and standards.
- More than three years of experience as a cybersecurity engineer or DevOps with security tasks;
- Strong investigative and analytical problem-solving skills;
- Strong Linux system administration experience;
- Experience with Salt Stack, Terraform, Kubernetes, and similar technologies;
- Experience in development and automation (Python/Bash/Go);
- Experience in implementing CI/CD and automation. (GitLab/Jenkins);
- Experience in SQL, SPL (Splunk), ESQL/DSL (ElasticSearch);
- Basic experience as DBA: clustering, sharding, access roles, views, indexing, etc.;
- Familiarity with SecOps processes i.e., detection, monitoring, alerting and threat intelligence;
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Intermediate or higher English level.
Nice to have:
- Practice of SIEM & IRP/SOAR administration, configuration, and event analytics;
- Experience in administration/implementation of IAM, SSO, OpenID/SAML (Keycloak and similar) ;
- Experience in Nginx/Flask in-depth configuration;
- Experience in automation using Bash, Python, Powershell and/or DevOps Terraform/Salt;
- Knowing how automatic Role-Based access for company should works;
- Strong knowledge of endpoint & infrastructure security such as Audit.d, sysmon, apparmor, selinux, etc;
- Hands on experience implementing security controls and improvements in one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Experience in cloud networking: SDN, SDWAN, OVS, StrongSwan.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events