SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a DB Engineer. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Experience with ClickHouse is a must;
- Can confidently make complex and efficient ClickHouse SQL queries;
- Able to optimize ClickHouse SQL queries\schema;
- 3+ years of experience in database administration;
- Experience with big data stack components like Kafka;
- Experienced with database architecture development;
- Experienced with database monitoring and management (Prometheus, Ansible, ELK);
- Experienced with running production-grade systems;
- Linux operator knowledge and debugging skills;
- Technical English writing and speaking skills (B1+ level).
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of Go programming language;
- Expert PostgreSQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of distributed system concepts and big data technology stacks;
- Experience working with OS configuration management systems (SaltStack, Ansible, Chef).
In this role, you will be:
- Helping build production-grade systems based on ClickHouse: advise how to design schemas, plan clusters etc.;
- Studying new usage patterns, ClickHouse functions, & integration with other products;
- Writing tech documentation for the chosen solutions;
- Working on infrastructure projects related to ClickHouse;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.