SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (Websites) in our Marketing team.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Maintain several company websites throughout their entire life cycle: planning, project management, development, launch, and post-launch support
- Collect and analyse data on site performance and effectiveness in relation to KPIs.
- Develop and implement a plan to improve current websites, brand landing pages, and create new pages.
- Work on making company websites user-friendly and intuitive for users , in line with brand style guides, and effective for lead generation)
- Prepare functional requirements and write technical specifications for website development.
- Manage and adhere to the SOFTSWISS Communications and Copy Style Guidelines.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing, Brand Marketing, Design, SEO, and frontend development teams on cross-department tasks.
- Higher education (preferably in marketing).
- 3 years’ experience in a corporate setting (preferably IT) in a similar position.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Familiarity with analytical and data visualisation tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio).
- Strong project management skills, can-do attitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills, stress resistance, and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Agility to adapt and quickly change directions.
- High level of responsibility, punctuality, initiative, proactivity, and communication skills.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite and Google Workspace.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the igaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.