SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Financial Manager / Treasurer.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Assistance in developing and maintaining banking infrastructure for an international group of companies
- Settlement and liquidity control across bank and merchant accounts
- Cash flow optimization and planning
- Preparation of reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferably in international companies
- Experience working with banks / EMIs is a plus
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the igaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.