SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Lead Fraud Analyst/Risk officer.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Development of the effective process of accounting and monitoring of team workload and capacity (incoming requests/notifications from the Payment Systems related to KYC, payment fraud, chargebacks etc.);
- Ensuring the proper level of knowledge and performance of the team;
- Ensuring the implementation of team KPI;
- Solving problems arising with PSP;
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve current issues (AML team, PSP support, PSP tech, antifraud etc.)
- Work with chargebacks (analysis, prevention, accounting automation);
- Monitoring of customer transactions and making decisions on them as part of AML/payment fraud control;
- Participation in the development of internal policies related to payment fraud prevention, chargebacks control etc.
- Experience working with transaction monitoring and antifraud systems;
- Experience and knowledge in AML / Payment fraud / Chargebacks;
- Experience working with different Payment Systems;
- Experience working in Tracking systems;
- Managerial experience would be an advantage;
- English (B2+);
- High analytic skills;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.