SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Middle/Senior Front-End Developer. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Work in a fully agile environment with designers, engineers, and business side;
- Translate mockups to optimized, reusable, quality code;
- Participation in improving product quality;
- Participation in code review, backlog grooming, and retro;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Documenting your own code.
- Product thinking. Focused on users, clients, and product outcomes
- 5+ years of experience with JS(ES6+), HTML, CSS
- Experience with ReactJS+Hooks and state management (Redux or other)
- Knowledge of HTTP, networking, and browsers
- Knowledge of algorithms fundamentals
- Good UX understanding
- Ability to write clean code and unit tests for it
Nice to have:
- Docker, GitLab CI
- Understanding of server-side development;
- Experience with Next.js or other SSR meta-frameworks
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with React Native
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
The SOFTSWISS Sportsbook Platform is a platform for betting solutions for the B2B segment. Sportsbook is a part of the overall Softswiss product and is self-supporting. It includes a B2C solution that provides clients a user-friendly interface and competes with major betting companies. The components of our B2B solution are Risk Management Tools, Feed Management Tools (FeedMT), statistics in various aspects, CRM system, CMS, own database, and settings, which provide system flexibility.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.