SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a HR Business Partner Associate in Minsk.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Act as an ambassador of SOFTSWISS culture and core values, participate in executing best practices to promote employee engagement and enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company’s strategic growth;
- Ensure high-quality Onboarding for all newly hired or promoted employees and support with questions related to pre-onboarding and onboarding, conduct welcome and regular onboarding meetings, answer newcomers’ questions and provide day-to-day HR support to employees;
- Partner with HR Business Partner to hold operational and organizational questions related to the HR agenda designed to recruit, develop and motivate employees;
- Partner with HP Business Partner by supporting the organizational and operational part of the Feedback 360 gathering and analysis, support the Individual Development Planning and Talent Development;
- Organize and conduct Exit Interviews, ensure smooth execution of Offboarding process, proposes process improvements;
- Work with HR Administrators to ensure OrgCharts, Job Descriptions and employee files are in place and regularly updated;
- Assist employees with questions related to compensation, benefits plans, salary payment, contracts and relocation;
- Coordinate BU events preparation together with Event Specialist.
- Previous experience in similar position of at least 2 years;
- Bachelor’s degree is required, a degree in HR is considered an advantage;
- Proven ability to have a hands-on approach to managing HR operations in companies;
- Experience in the implementation and support of HR programms and processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good level of written and spoken English (minimum B2).
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Flexible working hours
- Private insurance
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Generous referral program
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.