SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a HW Procurement Specialistt.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Research and compare suppliers in the market (Search for the best price and discounts);
- Document hardware in 1c system;
- Receiving and issuing of equipment/hardware to employees;
- Receiving and issuing of equipment/hardware for repair to service centers;
- Inventory (financially responsible for a warehouse with equipment for employees);
- Work to bring the section with equipment/hardware in 1C to a common standard, including:
- A common database with images for each piece of equipment;
- A common format for describing the performance characteristics of the equipment;
- Issuing warranty periods;
- Sorting equipment/hardware according to belonging to legal entities category, technical specification, condition and intended purpose;
- Interact with colleagues involved in the process of selecting and purchasing equipment;
- Monitor the availability of equipment of all categories.
- Experience with 1C;
- Experience with Jira/Confluence;
- Inventory experience;
- Experience with buying and selling documents;
- Experience with invoices;.
- English level B1 and higher, Russian language;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about us, please visit our website https://www.softswiss.com.