SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for an Information Security Specialist to join our team. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Audit the current level of process maturity within several departments of the company group, analyze risks, and formulate a development plan in this direction.
- Systematically work with process owners to formalize and classify processes, as well as define security requirements.
- Train employees on information security matters and communicate requirements and regulations.
- Establish a system for monitoring process compliance with security requirements.
- Proactively work on modeling potential threats and developing scenarios for dealing with them.
- Maintain processes, applications, tools, and documentation in a state suitable for passing a PCI DSS audit.
- Successful practical experience in implementing information security within companies with a minimum of 50 employees.
- Understanding of BPM (Business Process Management), process anatomy (owner, inputs, outputs, resources, etc.).
- IT experience, including at least a basic understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), network operations (routers, load balancers, firewalls), basic protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, HTTP), and modern cryptography.
- Experience in implementing data access control systems (Data Governance).
Would be a plus:
- Broad technical knowledge. Experience working in the IT industry in an engineering role.
- Experience with security audits (PCI, ISO, SOC2).
- Experience in the financial sector or other areas where data security and integrity are critical requirements.
- Practical experience collaborating with engineering teams in the iterative development of complex applications (security architecture reviews, threat modeling).
- Strong self-organization skills, time management, and workload management.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.