SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a LeadGen Manager. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Researching the iGaming industry and finding leads for our core products;
- Actively reaching out to prospective customers via all available means;
- Handling early communication with prospective customers: establishing rapport, working with objections;
- Diligently contributing to our CRM records and sales documentation.
- Great working command of English (B2 or higher);
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills;
- Nice communication skills; focus on delivering results;
- Open-mindedness and openness to feedback;
- Some knowledge of a second foreign language, though not required, is an advantage.
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.