SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Middle Ruby Developer (L3) with 2+ years of commercial experience to join our Platform Technical Operations team. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Together with the professional team investigate and fix product issues focusing on preventing them in the future;
- Automate manual and repeating customer requests and routine operations;
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn;
- Working experience as a developer or L2/L3 support;
- Ruby on Rails programming skills;
- Good knowledge of SQL and Git;
- Good debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding how the modern web works (networking concepts and protocols);
- Basic experience in working with Linux, knowledge of Bash;
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Experience with logging (ELK), monitoring systems (Sentry, Datadog), and ability to read log files or error traces;
- Experience in automating routine with writing scripts and/or other tools (Jenkins);
- English level: Intermediate and higher;
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience;
- Ruby on Rails;
We invite you to take the challenge and join our L3 team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a department of 40+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams in our company.
L3 team overview:
In L3 team we support our product in the most advanced technical way by:
- resolving the most difficult customer issues;
- automation and simplification repeating customer requests for handing over to the previous support line;
- preventing issues, providing reliability and improving performance of Casino Platform product;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.