SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Middle/Senior QA automation engineer. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Write new tests;
- Taking part in the code review process;
- Improve our framework with new features;
- Communicate with other teammates or teams.
Also, you will be able:
- Prepare test environment in CI with different configurations;
- Improve CD processes;
- 3+ years experience in automation testing using Java language: UI and API;
- Build framework from scratch;
- Worked with tools: GitLab CI, Docker, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge in programming patterns, OOP;
- English level: Intermediate+.
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Experience with reporting systems: Allure, ReportPortal;
- Experience with Selenium-based Java testing frameworks: Selenide, etc.;
- Experience in API frameworks: RestAssured, etc.;
- AOP, Java reflection API.
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the igaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.