SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components;
- Build and enhance dashboards and alerting to monitor our apps and platform components;
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems, and ensure permanent closure of incidents;
- Evaluate our apps and platform components’ performance, and provide improvements to meet our response goals;
- Engage with the development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale;
- Improve our CI/CD processes to make them as boring as possible (automatization, bot implementation, etc.);
- 3+ years of expertise in at least one major technology stack designing, coding, and delivering software;
- Good experience with scripting and object-oriented programming languages (like Ruby, Python, Java, etc.);
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible / Saltstack);
- Good experience in process automation and monitoring solutions (DataDog/ELK/GrayLog);
- Experience deploying and maintaining products in the K8S stack;
- Good experience with distributed systems and challenges as they scale;
- Hands-on experience in complex technical problem solving as a daily duty;
- Strong knowledge of the internals of relational databases;
- Excellent debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- English level: Intermediate and higher;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.