SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Motion&Graphics Designer.
We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Development of key visuals for marketing campaigns independently and jointly with Creative Lead
- Preparation of static and animated adaptations of key visuals for placement in social networks, media, other digital and offline promotion channels
- Creating animated videos of different complexities independently and according to a script
- Creation of interactive animated video content for exhibition stand screens
- Development of banners for PR/SMM channels
- Observing VisId standards to maintain a unified visual image of the brand
- Collaborating with other designers and teams within the marketing department for efficient and prompt task fulfillment
- Professional degree, 3-5+ years of work experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, AfterEffects, Figma
- Experience of working with brand guidelines
- Experience of correct time estimation for tasks, tasks completion within agreed deadlines, multitasking (up to 3-5 parallel projects)
- Experience working in agency
- English language skills min. B1-B2, Russian or Ukrainian min. B2
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and video editing software will be an advantage
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about us, please visit our website https://www.softswiss.com.