SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Partnership Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Communicate with the partner on a daily basis (to be a first point of contact to the partner).
- Discuss the details of the ongoing cooperation with partners (game providers), representing the interests of the company in terms of commercial conditions and technical implementation of the cooperation (find the relevant team inside our company to solve any issue that the partner might have).
- Analyze and verify of the contract with a partner (game provider) to ascertain the details and features of the cooperation. Initiating the review of the agreements if necessary.
- Check the stickiness to hand shake deals with the game providers and the contractual arrangements from all parties involved.
- Analyze the marginality of the assigned partners and based on it maintain of the calendar of marketing activities of partners and clients (maximizing our company’s marginality), coordinate and maintain individual or network promos.
- Analyze the dynamics of indicators for assigned partners and making suggestions on maximizing of profit for an assigned partner.
- Interact with game providers; collect diverse information on the features of the games, licensing requirements, DD procedures etc.
- Help Partnership Manager Assistants to perform the financial calculations according to the commercial arrangements with an assigned partner.
- Help Partnership Manager Assistants to prepare monthly reports based on 1C, verify the accuracy of calculations, identify hidden features of calculations, and set tasks to refine the 1C system in terms of calculating the results.
- Participate in the process of forming the concept of product development.
- English Upper-Intermediate.
- Analytical thinking.
- Experience in sales or account management from 1 year.
- Negotiation experience.
- Experience in tough talks, bargaining, and closing deals successful.
- Ability to persuade people.
- Ability to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere during talks while getting to the point and achieving your interest.
- Experience with analytics systems will be a plus.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritiz the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.