SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Procurement Software Specialist. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Create a procurement process for buying software and services and continuously improve these processes
- Communicating with IT Support and SE (DevOps) teams on incoming tasks, clarifying requirements
- Monitoring licenses and subscriptions and prolongate them, provide planning and road-mapping
- Provide stakeholders with data needed to make decisions on licensing models of products
- 5+ years of experience working as a dedicated Procurement Specialist in a software development company
- Experience of work with IT solutions and services
- Good knowledge of licensing and subscription for IT software/services
- Experienced in the supplier negotiation process
- Excellent communication skills in Russian/English, good presentation skills
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of the technologies used by software development or systems engineers teams
- Experience with creating competition matrix for solutions
- Experience in market research and propose solutions from the market
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.