SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Promo Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values
- Maintain the calendar of marketing activities of partners in Confluence and Telegram Channel; provide coordination and maintenance of individual promo for customers with game providers;
- Analyse the marginality of the assigned partners and maintain of the calendar of marketing activities of partners and clients (maximising our company’s marginality) based on it, coordinate and maintain individual or network promos;
- Analyse the dynamics of indicators for assigned partners and making suggestions on maximising of profit for an assigned partner;
- Be responsible for managing Promo Tool, set up demos with the clients and show the benefits of it as well as the way how to use it more effectively;
- Help the clients to set up a tournament in the BO, help with the issues that might arise during it (report the issues to the relevant teams to fix if necessary), communicate with the clients on the Promo Tool, answer all the questions they might have on it (operational work on supporting the Promo Tool and handling the issues the clients facing using it);
- Agree on streamers deductions with the Game Providers;
- Agree and arrange branded games, exclusive releases with the Game Providers;
- Participate in the process of forming the concept of product development (brainstorming with the Product Team and bring ideas to enhance Promo Tool as well as bring ideas to implement features based on the clients’ feedbacks).
- English Upper-Intermediate;
- Analytical thinking;
- Experience in sales, marketing or account management from 1 year;
- Negotiation experience;
- Experience in tough talks, bargaining, closing the deals successful;
- Ability to persuade the people;
- Ability to create friendly and relax atmosphere during talks while getting to the point and achieving your interest;
- Experience with analytics systems will be a plus.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.