SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a QA Lead. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Leading and managing a team of 6-8 manual and two automation testers;
- Developing testing strategies, planning, and organizing testing processes;
- Ensuring high product quality by effective quality control and implementing best testing practices;
- Assessing functional requirements and ensuring their compliance with quality standards;
- Creating and maintaining test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports;
- Involvement in implementing automated testing processes and their maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience in a QA leadership or lead role;
- Deep understanding of software testing principles and experience applying best practices;
- Skills in planning, coordinating, and managing testing processes;
- Experience in developing test documentation and managing testing resources(TestRail, Jira, Confluence);
- Knowledge of automation testing tools (e.g., Selenium, JUnit) and experience implementing automated solutions;
- Experience in API testing (HTTP/WS) and tools;
- Experience with message brokers(Kafka);
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with team members;
- English proficiency at B1+ level.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the gambling/betting industry;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Knowledge of core programming languages for writing automated tests(our technology stack for AQA: Java17/Maven/Selenide+Selenoid).
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.