SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Retention Manager. We are currently looking for candidates who can work remotely within Bulgaria.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing CRM strategies;
- Promo plan preparation;
- Creating email campaigns that comply with the best current email practices in the industry;
- Preparing a technical task for the designer and copywriter;
- Performing A/B Testing;
- Creation of and execution of customer engagement/re-engagement strategies in line with the company’s marketing and financial objectives;
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making improvement recommendations;
- Analysis and monitoring of the main KPIs and CRM actions;
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing
- Good English spoken and written (Intermediate or above)
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Customer-first mindset;
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Data-driven approach;
- Experience and knowledge working with email automation tools (Customer.io, Optimove, Xtreme push), track record of successful execution of email marketing campaigns, experience building omnichannel marketing campaigns;
- Knowledge of analytical tools. Ability to analyse, interpret, draw conclusions and implement solutions to a variety of complex issues;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation!
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.