SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Risk Manager. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Setting up and adjusting templates;
- Real-time event monitoring and control;
- Removing and freezing events as per the situation;
- Coefficient adjustment / Working with betting lines;
- Setting up bookmakers for leagues/sports;
- Calculation of events and markets;
- Checking participant names (translations);
- Interaction with other betting departments;
- Knowledge base filling;
- Interaction with operators;
- Experience in betting (experience in the B2B segment is a plus);
- Experience in IT (will be an advantage);
- Experience in project and product development (will be an advantage);
- Experience in risk management, analytics, and control departments (will be an advantage);
- Experience in Prematch and Live;
- Extensive knowledge in the field of sports, from football to image;
- Excellent knowledge of probabilities and coefficients;
- Analytical mindset;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.