SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for SOC Lead to join our Security team. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
SOFTSWISS security team takes care of iGaming services protection, data privacy, and business continuity to ensure that nothing distracts satisfied customers from using our products. We work closely with the IT team that develops and supports our services, and together we create genuinely excellent and secure iGaming products.
The ability for SOFTSWISS to continue to operate a fast and effective service is underpinned by the scale and performance of the technology products. We are building a new tier for leadership with the technical team. In this role, you will be responsible for creation of Security Operation Center, Incident Response, Treat Intelligences.
- Leading in building SOC solutions, processes & response automation;
- Immerse yourself in the specifics of systems and processes to achieve a balance of
security and performance;
- Build a threat intelligence process;
- Manage security in ours Cloud solutions in your responsibility area;
- Investigate security incidents and instigate remedial measures to address breaches;
- Contribute to the definition of security policies and standards.
- More than five years of experience as an information security engineer/lead;
- Practice in building security processes in the corporate environment;
- Strong Linux system administration experience;
- Experience with Splunk, ELK, Graylog, Clickhouse, Kafka, etc.;
- Practice of SIEM & IRP/SOAR administration, configuration, and event analytics
- Strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations;
- A strong understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework;
- Windows & Linux system’s events and logs understanding;
- Expertise in network, host, and cloud-based analysis and investigation;
- Demonstrated expertise in cloud security, telemetry, and attack techniques;
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing incident response activities;
- Familiarity with SecOps processes i.e., detection, monitoring, alerting and threat
- Experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats;
- Experience with Red/ Blue team exercises
Nice to have:
- Experience in development and automation;
- Experience in implementing CI/CD and automation;
- Experience in automation using Bash, Python, Powershell and/or DevOps
- Experience in k8s, docker infrastructure & targeted attacks for them;
- Expertise in performing forensic analysis on using a variety of commercial and
open-source forensic tools such as FTK, EnCase, Write Blockers etc.;
- Strong knowledge in open source solutions of endpoint & infrastructure security such as Audit.d, sysmon, apparmor, selinux, etc;
- Hands on experience implementing security controls and improvements in one or
more of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events