SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Senior Go developer. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Work in a fully agile environment with senior engineers and business side;
- Participate in designing and development of the fault-tolerant, highly available, and optimized solutions;
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence;
- Design and implement unit tests;
- Integration with 3rd party game vendors and other services;
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure, and business;
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Perfect Go programming skills;
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries;
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Good communication skills;
- Practical commercial experience with:
- RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis)
- Docker, Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with:
- Messaging systems (e.g. Apache Kafka)
- TSDB (e.g. Prometheus)
- ELK stack
- Broad technical horizons
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.