SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Senior QA automation engineer. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Work in a fully agile environment (we’re using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side
- Participate in design and implementation of test automation frameworks for API
- Create and maintain appropriate QA documentation, guides for your team
- Improving the testing process. Analysis of test results
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure, and business
- Solid Java programming language skills (Java SE 8+)
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer for API
- Knowledge of software design patterns and how to apply them effectively
- Experience in of one of the frameworks for automated testing of
- API (JDK 11 HttpClient/RestAssured/MockServer/WireMock)
- Experience in of one of the test frameworks (TestNG)
- Experience in Docker and related technologies (Docker, Docker Compose, Selenoid)
- Experience in CI/CD configuration (GitHub Actions)
- Good communication skills
- English: B1
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the igaming industry through technological innovation
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.