SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Senior RoR Developer. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
Our new endeavor is a Data Analytics Platform for the SOFTSWISS product ecosystem. We process terabytes of data on daily basis aggregating various player, client and business-specific indicators and reports that drive our business for constant growth. As demand for analytics increases, we build a new fully-capable agile team to cover the needs of our products and clients.
- Work in a fully agile environment with senior engineers and product managers;
- Participate in designing fault-tolerant, highly available and optimized solutions;
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence;
- Research and develop new technologies and tools;
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure and business;
- Perfect Ruby programming skills;
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning;
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL;
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge;
- Minimum 5-year experience in software development;
- Good communication skills;
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with ClickHouse and MongoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Ability to implement space and time-efficient algorithms and understand which one is preferable and when
- Readiness to learn other programming languages (e.g. Golang, Scala)
- Familiarity with SRE practices
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies (e.g. k8s, Helm, Prometheus, Envoy, gRPC)
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.