SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with 3+ years of commercial experience to join the Online Casino Platform team. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements;
- Build and maintain application architecture;
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improvements and new features;
- Investigate and implement new technologies;
Also, you will be able:
- Take part in a mentoring program;
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team’s growth;
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes;
- Advanced Ruby programming skills;
- Strong knowledge of internal relational databases;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge (deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and algorithms);
- Excellent debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- English level: Intermediate and higher;
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts;
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience;
- Experience in database and application performance improvement (Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance);
- Writing specs with RSpec;
- Knowledge of caching techniques;
- Ruby on Rails;
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 40+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.