SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Senior SRE. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
- 4+ years of expertise in at least one major technology stack designing, coding, and delivering software
- Good experience with scripting and object-oriented programming languages (like Ruby, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible / Saltstack);
- Good experience in process automation and monitoring solutions (DataDog/ELK/GrayLog)
- Experience deploying and maintaining products in the K8S stack
- Good experience with distributed systems and challenges as they scale
- Hands-on experience in complex technical problem solving as a daily duty
- Strong knowledge in the internals of relational databases
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- English level: Intermediate and higher
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience
- Experience in database and application performance improvement (Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance)
- Knowledge of caching techniques
- Knowledge of SQL
- Extensive experience automating CI/CD pipelines
In this role, you will:
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components
- Build and enhance dashboards and alerting to monitor our apps and platform components
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
- Evaluate our apps and platform components performance, provide improvements to meet our response goals
- Engage with the development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale
- Improve our CI/CD processes to make them as boring as possible (automatization, bots implementation and etc.)
Also, you will be able:
- Take part in a mentoring program
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team growth
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development/support processes
- As optional participate in the additional 8х7 support coverage
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.