SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Systems Engineer. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Setup and maintain of K8s clusters (bare-metal, Virtual machines).
- Helm-charts development.
- Develop of monitoring system for K8s infrastructure.
- Develop CI pipelines for projects.
- Participate in the launch of new projects and current projects migration to K8s.
- Participate in the design of complex information systems.
- Automate infrastructure components.
- Consult developers, managers, and company clients.
- Kube Prometheus stack
- Higher technical education.
- 5+ years of experience as a system engineer or SRE/DevOps.
- Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems.
- High experience with Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of applications work in K8s.
- High experience with own Helm-chart preparation.
- Good knowledge and experience in CI/CD process (Gitlab CI).
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Saltstack). Experience in shell-scripting.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience in information system design.
- Development experience with any scripting language.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Intermediate or higher English (B1+).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Werf.
- Experience with Self-managed K8s.
- Experience with K8s cloud providers.
- Architectural ability to participate in the design of complex, highly available, geo-distributed systems and the readiness to argue decisions.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.