SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Team Leader for our First Line Support division in Serbia. We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Managing and leading a team of customer care specialists
- Active involvement in the recruitment process, including hiring staff from the initial stages and building a team
- Developing and implementing new procedures and modifying existing procedures to improve team efficiency
- Remote management of team members, ensuring effective communication and coordination
- Motivating and mentoring team members to achieve performance targets and KPIs
- Conducting regular performance evaluations, providing feedback, and identifying areas for improvement
- Monitoring team operations, ensuring timely response to customer inquiries and addressing any anomalies or missed chats
- Collaborating with management to provide updates on team performance and contribute to strategic planning
- Minimum 2 year of experience in managing a customer service team
- Experience in an online industry, iGaming is highly desirable
- Expertise in remote management techniques and strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in German or other languages is an advantageous asset
- Experience in establishing and implementing effective procedures and workflows
- Demonstrated success in enhancing SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for support teams
- Proficiency in data analysis and working with dashboards to drive performance improvements
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation!
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time hybrid work opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.