SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Technical Account Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Clients query processing;
- Analysis of clients requirements;
- Maintaining technical infrastructure and monitoring problems;
- Communicating client’s requirements to the development team;
- Delivery of the full-featured product to the client;
- Good understanding of API communication, reading log files;
- Good command of markup and web languages (HTML, CSS), web performance, search engine optimization principles;
- Previous experience as a technical account manager or technical support specialist in an IT company;
- Solid computer, analytical, organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Planning and management skills;
- Willingness to grow professionally;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.