VIP Specialist (B2C)
SOFTSWISS is a rapidly growing IT product company which always welcomes professionals in various areas of IT and iGaming to join the team. We are looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with like-minded people and get additional knowledge and experience in return.
- Build and maintain relationships with high value customers by supporting via VIP-exclusive phone, email and/or chat communications
- Create and keep the VIP clients’ database up to date
- Increase and retain the VIP customer base by identifying and executing new initiatives, promotions and rewards programs
- Learning the needs of clients and developing plans to meet them
- Understand and analyse activities and trend of high value players
- Accurate weekly and monthly reporting
- Handle VIP customer concerns and complaints
- 1 year+ of previous experience in Customer Service within the online iGaming industry – is a must!
- Good English spoken and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel)
- Available to work shifts & weekends
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Full-time schedule
- Hybrid working
- Compensation structure aimed to motivate and perform at peak level
- No salary limits
- Opportunity to join one of the most rapidly-growing IT spheres
- Comfortable workspace
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- Professional training, English courses
Your application for Senior VIP Specialist (B2C) submitted successfully.