We are looking for a Head of Engineering to help us further develop our proprietary Sportsbook. You will oversee all software development and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident in managing teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines. You will also be responsible for integrations with external partners and oversee all software development activities from ideation to execution.
Finally, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Oversee front-end, back-end, and QA teams
- Manage processes, goals and timelines
- Work closely and effectively with product owners and delivery managers
- Monitor reliability and performance of all systems and suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance and security
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
- Build strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Hire, train and ensure high performance across engineering teams
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Head of engineering, engineering manager or similar senior-level position within an engineering department
- Leadership abilities with a strategic and growth mindset
- Extensive experience with high transactional systems, cloud technologies, micro-services and messaging.
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Deep understanding of GoLang, React, Kubernetes, PostgresDB, Kafka.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field
- iGaming experience would be considered an asset
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Private insurance
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Generous referral program
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about us, please visit our website https://www.softswiss.com.